Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Educational Multimedia Website

Enlightenment Thinkers

I chose to make my website about some of the famous men of the Enlightenment. I used Microsoft Publisher to make my website, and overall I found the experience to be rewarding. At first I was somewhat overwhelmed by the process. As my experience with Publisher grew, the process seemed much easier. I especially enjoyed finding images to use. It was an aspect of research that I had never really experienced in that manner. I would enjoy using this knowledge to help my students make websites of their own. I found this project would be very appealing to modern students. Where they may find a research paper tiresome, I feel they would be energized by creating a webpage. I could use this as an end of the year assignment, and allow my students to use their webpages to show how much they have learned in the year. I feel it could work very well as a cumulative assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment